Asphalt Maintenance Crew Lead -
This is a low stress work environment with good people and no drama.
The person in this position will need to be experienced or be able to convince us that they can learn very quickly.
Must have good work ethic and work well with others. Seal coating, crack filling, line striping experience is needed.
Full Job description-
* Site preparation. (Securing lot, cleaning lot using various equipment)
* Use Seal coat, crack fill and line striping equipment safely/efficiently.
* Be able to crack fill safely, using tools and equipment to do so..
* Notify supervisor or shop manager of necessary repairs or maintenance when necessary.
* Be able to drive and help maintain company vehicles.
* Clean/maintain machines and tools each day.
* Manage crews as needed.
* Must have a valid driver license with an insurable driving record.
* Job Type: Full-time during season and part time in slow period, or… seasonal
* Pay: Based solely on experience but will likely be in range of $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
* Monday to Friday with compressed work weeks as schedule allows.
* Sealcoating: bare minimum 1 year (Preferred)
* Cash Bonuses
* Health insurance option
* Compressed work week when possible
* Christmas/winter Bonus
* Monday to Friday but compressed work weeks (4 day) when schedule allows. At times be able to do weekend work.
* Winter is generally part time (but paid time off through unemployment until work picks up again).
Email email@example.com if interested. Position starts in Feb/March of 2023.