Seal Coat Crew Member -
This is a low stress work environment with good people and no drama.
The person in this position will learn to do all jobs, this position can lead to advancement to crew lead for right individual.
Must have good work ethic and work well with others. Seal coating, crack filling, line striping experience is hopeful but not necessary.
Full Job description-
* Site preparation. (Securing lot, cleaning lot, sealing and or helping with striping)
* Use Seal coat, crack fill and line striping equipment safely/efficiently after being taught.
* Be able to crack fill safely, using tools and equipment to do so..
* Notify supervisor or shop manager of necessary repairs or maintenance when necessary.
* Be able to drive and help maintain company vehicles.
* Clean/maintain machines and tools each day.
* Must have a valid driver license with an insurable driving record.
* Job Type: Full-time
* Pay: $17.00 – $23.00 per hour DOE
* Monday to Friday with compressed work weeks as schedule allows.
* Sealcoating: 1 year (Preferred)
* Health insurance option
* Compressed work week when possible
* Christmas/winter Bonus
* Monday to Friday but compressed work weeks (4 day) when schedule allows. At times be able to do weekend work.
* Winter is generally part time (but paid time off through unemployment until work picks up again).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com> if interested. Position starts in April.